About Breeze Airways
Breeze Airways is a low-cost airline headquartered in Cottonwood Height, Utah. Formally known as Moxy Airways, the airline was founded in 2018 however commenced its operations in 2021 as Breeze Airways. The airline was founded by David Neeleman who is known as the founder of other airlines as well such as WestJet, JetBlue and Azul Linhas Aereas. Breeze Airways currently operates within the United States as of now and focuses on serving underserved destinations. The inaugural flight of Breeze Airways was from Tampa International Airport to Charleston International Airport.
The airline currently has 37 aircrafts in its fleet with 39 destinations throughout the United States. Breeze Airlines operates as a point to point airlines to underserved areas, thus you won’t find large airport like Atlanta, North Carolina, Dallas and Washington D.C on the Breeze flight routes
More About Breeze Airlines
Breeze Airways has a unique way of promoting themselves which includes a tagline “the newer, nicer way to fly”. As a matter of fact, the tagline itself mentions its cabin type. Breeze Airways flights have three fare types namely Nice, Nicer and Nicest. Breeze also has a loyalty program called “Breeze Points” that enables customers or program members to earn and redeem points for better deals.
The airline offers liberty to its customers to choose the fare that suits them best. Therefore, there are three different fare types that allow customers to travel both budget friendly and with luxury.
Breeze Nice Class
Nice class is known as the most economical fare type in Breeze Airlines. Nice fare comes with multiple facilities, however, baggage is not one of them.
- Passengers travelling on a Nice ticket can only carry one personal bag while they can purchase carry-on and checked baggage in Breeze Airlines tickets.
- It also offers the passengers the liberty to cancel or change their flight 15 minutes before the scheduled departure without additional cost.
- In case of cancellation, the airline will offer reusable travel credit points for future travel that will be valid for 24 months from the date of issuance.
- Passengers travelling in NIce are not eligible to select preferred seats unless they pay for it. In case, if the passengers chooses not to select a seat then the airline will randomly assign seats to passengers.
- Also, passengers travelling in Nice class can earn 2% Breeze Points on every dollar spent.
Breeze Nicer Class
Nicer fare type is similar to premium economy class on any other airlines. Breeze Airways Nicer fare type comes with multiple benefits such as extra legroom, carry-on baggage, one checked baggage and more.
- Passengers travelling on Nicer fare type can enjoy complimentary services such as priority boarding at the airport and complimentary drinks and snacks during the flight journey.
- Also, Nicer fare allows passengers to choose preferred seats without any seat selection fee.
- Travellers can also carry one personal item along with one carry-on baggage and one checked baggage.
- Also, passengers travelling in Nicer class can earn 4% Breeze Points on every dollar spent.
Breeze Nicest Class
Also known as Breeze Ascent which are Business class seats, this is the most premium class in Breeze flights. This class offers more benefits than the previous ones along with better flight experience.
- Passengers travelling in Nicest class can enjoy the feeling of business class while sitting on a plush seat with 39” seat pitch with generous recline and leg rest with all amenities like power outlets for laptop and phone.
- The Nicest seats are equipped with a seatback entertainment screen displaying various Tv Shows and movies.
- Passengers can also use the inflight high-speed WiFi available at a certain cost.
- This fare type in Breeze Airlines offers complimentary snacks and beverage service which includes locally sourced snacks, wine, liquor, curated canned cocktails.
- Passengers travelling in Breeze Airways flight Nicest can carry one personal item along with one carry-on baggage and two checked baggage without any additional charges. .
- Also, the premium service for Nicest customers starts from the airport itself with a Priority Boarding facility.
- Passengers booking in Nicest fare type can choose their preferred seat without any seat selection charges.
- Also, there are no charges applicable in case passengers wish to change or cancel their flight even 15 minutes before the flight departure.
Breeze Airways offers generous baggage allowance to every passenger which also includes those who are travelling the most economical fare class Nice. However, there are certain restrictions on baggage allowance imposed by Breeze Airways, so it’s always better to check and review before than paying extra later.
Personal Item Baggage
All passengers can carry personal baggage that fits under the seat in front of the passenger like a purse, briefcase, backpack, laptop bag. The measurement of the personal item should not exceed 17 H x 13 W x 8 D inches.
All passengers travelling in Nicer and Nicest can carry one carry-on bag that fits in the overhead bin. Passengers travelling in Nice are not eligible for free carry-on baggage, although they can purchase the baggage allowance through the website or at the airport. However, the bag must not exceed the prescribed measurement applied for Breeze Airways flights which is 22 “ H x 14 “ W x 9 “ D. For precise bag pricing, passengers can check the website for exact prices.
Passengers travelling in Nicer class can carry one checked baggage while Nicest passengers can bring two checked baggage without any additional cost. However, the checked bags must not exceed beyond the prescribed weight and total dimensions of 50Ibs and 62 linear inches respectively. Passengers travelling in Nice can also purchase checked baggage allowance , however it’s better to purchase it from the website than at the airport as one may have to pay extra at the airport.
Baggage Allowance Restrictions
- All guests travelling in Breeze Airlines flights are allowed to carry one personal item on board without any additional charges. Carry-on baggage and Checked baggage are available for passengers to purchase in case of extra baggage required.
- As per Breeze Airways, one passenger can carry one personal item, one carry-on bag and maximum five checked baggage only.
- Passengers can buy up to three bags online while other two bags can be added at the airport only.
- The charges of additional baggage are subject to change, always check the official website to know the baggage price before purchasing.
- The airline also advises passengers to reach at the airport at least 2 hours before the scheduled departure to complete formalities timely.
- The Breeze Airlways baggage check-in counter opens from 2 hours to 45 minutes before the scheduled take off of the flight.
- In case of oversized and overweight baggage, additional charges will be applicable which will depend on the route and destination of the flight.
Breeze Airways Check-in Policy
Breeze offers flexible and feasible check-in options so that customers don’t have to hassle at the airport counter always. With an online web check-in option, passengers can check-in for their flight without having to leave the comfort of their home. The airline advises passengers to reach the airport at least 3 hours prior to departure to complete airport formalities without any inconvenience and struggle.
- The Breeze Airlines flight check-in starts 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
- Breeze Airways has several check-in alternatives like online web check-in and mobile check-in along with Self-service kiosk check-in and traditional airport counter check-in.
- Online web check-in check-in starts 24 hours before the scheduled departure of Breeze flight. This option is quite helpful when you want to save time and hassle at the airport.
- Alternatively, passengers can also check-in via the official mobile application of Breeze. The mobile check-in also starts 24 hours before the scheduled departure of Breeze flight.
- Airport Check-in usually opens 3 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight. The airline advises you to reach the airport at least 3 hours before both domestic and international Breeze Airways flights.
- Another way to check-in at the airport is check-in via a self-service kiosk which will enable the customer to avoid crowds at the airport counter during the rush hour. Just add your reservation number and flight number along with last name to check-in for the flight.
Breeze Airways Cancellation and Refund Policy
Breeze Airways cancellation policy allows customers to travel stress free because they know they can cancel their flight without much inconvenience or losing money.
- A passenger travelling in all fare types in Breeze can cancel or reschedule the flight 15 minutes before the scheduled departure without any cancellation or change flight charges.
- According to Breeze Airways cancellation policy, passengers can also cancel their flight within 24 hours of making a reservation to receive full refund in the original payment method.
- In case, if a ticket is cancelled after the 24 hours of time, then refund will be given in the form of travel credit that will be valid for 24 months from the date of issuance.
- As the airline offers non-refundable tickets, the refund amount will be converted into Breeze Points that passengers can use in future travel plans.
- As per Breeze refund policy, passengers will receive a refund in 7-10 business days to be visible in the account. However, if the reservation does not meet the requirements of the Breeze Airlines flights, then the refund will be issued as Breeze Points.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the ways to cancel Breeze Airways flights?
You can cancel your flights in multiple ways both online and offline. However, it is advisable to cancel the booking via the same method it was booked in.
Can I cancel my JetBlue Flight for free?
Yes, as per JetBlue airlines cancellation policy, you can cancel your flight without any additional cost as long as you cancel it within the 24 hours of purchasing it. As the airline offers non-refundable tickets, the refund amount will be converted into Breeze Points that passengers can use in future travel plans.
What size of bag is free in JetBlue Airlines?
All passengers can carry personal baggage that fits under the seat in front of the passenger like a purse, briefcase, backpack, laptop bag. Passengers travelling in Nicer and Nicest can carry one carry-on bag along with one checked baggage and two baggage respectively.
What is the maximum size for carry-on baggage?
The bag must not exceed the prescribed measurement which is 22 “ H x 14 “ W x 9 “ D. For passengers travelling with more baggage, they can purchase extra baggage allowance as per their need. The weight of the checked bags must not exceed beyond the prescribed weight and total dimensions of 50Ibs and 62 linear inches respectively.
What is the maximum baggage weight for checked baggage?
The weight of the checked bags must not exceed beyond the prescribed weight and total dimensions of 50Ibs and 62 linear inches respectively. Passengers of Nicer fare class can carry one carry-on and one checked-in baggage free of cost while passengers of Nicest can carry one carry-on and two checked bags free. However, additional charges will be applicable on more than two baggage according to different fare types.
Are there any fees associated with checked baggage in JetBlue Airlines?
Breeze Airways baggage allowance is different on the basis of different fare types. While Nice fares are not allowed to carry any baggage except one personal bag, Nicer fare can carry one carry-on baggage along with one checked baggage free of cost while Nicest can carry one carry-on and two checked bags free. For additional baggage, passengers can purchase baggage allowance depending upon their needs.
Does Breeze Airways have business class?
Breeze Ascent or also known as Nicest are Business class seats in Breeze flights. This class offers more benefits than the previous ones along with better flight experience. The facilities include priority check-in, better seats with extra legroom, baggage allowance, complimentary snack and beverage service and 6 % breeze point on every dollar spent.
Do I have to pay for seats in Breeze Airways?
Passengers travelling in Nicer and Nicest don’t have to pay any charges for seat selection while Nice passengers can either purchase seats or get randomly assigned seats.
Can I check-in with the JetBlue mobile app?
Yes, JetBlue mobile app offers more convenience and flexibility when it comes to check-in.
When I check-in for my JetBlue Flight?
The Breeze Airways check-in starts 24 hours prior to scheduled departure. Passengers can either check-in via online or offline method.